Saturday 4 June 2011

Pterodactyl


Well today i felt like i could walk for miles and miles. The other day i could barely walk anywhere. That could possibly be because my other walks have been after work and today i have done absolutely nothing.

I've seen a lot of bambie's around lately. Yesterday i got quite close to one but it ran off before i could sort my camera out. They are proper deer not these muntjac things.

I haven't been savaged by that dog on my recent walks. To be fair i haven't seen the devil dog. I have been taking my hiking stick with me just in case still. It has made me quite anxious about walking in certain places. I don't really want to come face to face with it again. I like my limbs as they are thanks.

The other day on one of my walks i was just walking home from the river bridge when i looked up to the sky. The was a huge bird flying above me. When i say huge i mean huge. I have not seen a bird that big. Anyway initially i thought it was a pterodactyl but then i realised that was a laughable thought. It turned out to be a heron.

It was extremely windy today but when the wind dropped it was like standing in an oven. I wore a jumper because it looked a bit bleak outside but i wish i hadn't. I should have worn a hat though. I may have caught the sun a little. Where did that phrase come from?

Total so far: 425050
Total left to go: 574950

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment