Tuesday 10 May 2011

Doubling up


It appears at the moment i am saving my walks and writing about them in bulk. I have done it a couple of times and today is another one of those days.

Yesterdays stroll was an early evening affair. I managed to get home without having to walk through clouds of flying critters. I did however get blinded by the setting sun. This is not helpful when you are walking along a road for obvious reasons. I saw a squirrel for the first time (i think) but unfortunately it had met a grizzly end.

Today i thought it was going to rain so i put my waterproof jacket on and guess what? It didn't rain. I bet any money if i had not worn it i would have got soaked. At one point i went to get out of the way of an oncoming car and nearly landed backwards in a ditch. Unbeknown to me under the long grass was a hole which i proceeded to put my foot it. Fortunately my excellent poise and balance stopped me from getting a bruised bottom. Ah, my favourite stalker the RAF helicopter was back today. He came passed with his wheels lowered and was 10 metres if that from the road. It was lower than the trees. I must say it was a very quiet helicopter usually it roars across the sky.

Like most Tuesdays i walked to the shop to get my magazine and had a natter whilst i was there. There seemed to be a mothers meeting going on at the garage so i stopped there as well and had a chat.

In other news i found a squashed baby grass snake (sad face).

Total so far: 343510
Total left to go: 656490

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

It's 15 years since my grandad died. A long time has passed but i still miss him. The bluebells in my picture are for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment