Tuesday 3 May 2011

It's all lies


So after a couple of days off i'm back to work. Sunday was spent watching the BTCC again and i went to the theatre to see Uncaged Monkeys which was excellent. I got to see Prof Brian Cox which made my day. No i'm not a nerd. Yesterday was a bank holiday and that is my only excuse for my bone idleness.

Any to the matter in hand. Now my left arm is free of it's casing i am on a mission to get it the same colour as my right. This is of course a shade of white marginally darker than Daz white.

There were plenty of bugs around today and i almost had a huge flying thing in my mouth. Luckily my mouth was shut at the particular moment the flying critter dive bombed my face.

Right now i have an issue. This saying that says when cows lie down it is going to rain is my problem. Everytime i walk passed the cows they are lying down. Now there are two options here, either the cows are incredibly lazy or it's poppycock. Actually forget the either, it's just poppycock. From now on if i see cows lying down i shall just assume they are sunbathing unless of course it is raining.

I was on form with the talking to myself today. In fact i actually told myself off for talking to myself too much. I'm not a crazy...honest.

Total so far: 322170
Total left to go: 677830

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment