Tuesday 17 May 2011

Troublesome tuesday


I struggled today i must admit. I went to get my magazine as per usual as it's tuesday and getting to the shop was fine. My legs seemed to be in perfect working order. I did spend rather a long time chatting to people in the village. It makes me wonder if i seized up a little during these chin wags.

On the way home i thought i would never make it. My left leg/ankle was so painful for reasons unknown to me. I did do a lot of walking last week so i wonder if it was putting up some sort of protest. Anyway i did get home, obviously as i am writing this and i don't tend to carry my laptop around with me.

It was a bit of a race against the clouds as well. There was a horrible darkness hovering above me and it did begin to spit. Like a seansoned walker i went equipped for every eventuality. I had sunglasses. I didn't think it was going to rain so i didn't take my waterproof jacket and fortunately for me it didn't rain because everything including myself would have got rather wet.

Yesterday i went for an evening stroll. It was nice. I wasn't stalked by any strange dogs nor did i see any interesting wildlife. Actually i didn't see anything so it was a little boring.

Total so far: 372210
Total left to go: 627790

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment