Monday 11 April 2011

April showers


I was just about to go out today and the skies opened up. It absolutely chucked it down. Typical. There was plenty of time throughout the day but no it had to rain when i wanted to go out. Fortunately it didn't last long. I did however, put my waterproof jacket on just in case. Of course after i had been walking for a little while the sun came out so i boiled.

I decided to go without my ipod today. I don't know why, i just felt like it. To be honest i found it very strange, quiet. Yes i could hear the noisy birds and the nice birds but i could also hear the traffic from the main road. As nice as it is hearing the chirping of the birds i think i'll stick to my ipod from now on. Talking of birds, after hearing a noise horrible enough to make your ears bleed aka a pheasant, i wondered how far away their holler travels?

The hedgerows are full of life now. Lots of pretty little flowers and sticky grass plus the customary nettles. They are so green and lush and at certain points the blossom from the hedge floats off and covers the road like some sort of flowery snow.

In other news, the rape seed is starting to release it's hideous odour, i was harrassed by a bumblebee and there was a sqeaky tree.

Total so far: 248110
Total left to go: 751890

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment