Saturday 16 April 2011

Yellow


One thing that i have noticed in the last few weeks is that the fields and grass verges are becoming increasingly yellow. They are covered in dandelions. It did make me wonder if dandelion and burdock is actually made with dandelions? Plus what is burdock? I think this is a case for wikipedia. Yellow is definately a spring colour what with the daffodils, dandelions and rape seed.

Today i actually came across someone riding a horse on a bridle path for the first time. There are loads of horses around where i live so i would have thought i'd have seen more. In fact i haven't seen many people riding.

I came across a couple of dogs which were soaking wet and i could see that look in their eyes. I thought don't even think about it. I had visions of them both bouncing over and jumping up at me. Fortunately they stayed well away.

My walking shoes may have come to the end of their life. They are very comfortable but i'm getting some evil blisters from them. I may have to invest in some new ones to save my feet. Well i say feet i only get blisters on one of my feet. I must walk funny?

In other news, today was the first day i went for a walk without a hat on.

Total so far: 266670
Total left to go: 733330

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment