Wednesday 6 April 2011

Blimey it's warm


The end of last week and the weekend was a little unexpected and so i neglected my walking duties. Not an excuse but a fact and i'm back on track now.

What a lovely day. It was nice and sunny and rather warm, 18 degrees apparently. This did pose a little problem for me and i expect will do in the near future. Do i have my good arm uncovered and potentially get some colour into my Daz white arm or do i keep it covered so it matches the pasty pale poorly one? I went with uncovered today. I also feel like in this nice sunny weather i should wear shorts but i wouldn't want to blind someone with the reflection of my white legs and cause an accident.

Aw it's that time of year where the little lambs appear and aren't they cute. It is also that time of year when you can see that most off the fields have been planted with rape seed. Oh joy. I may have to confine my walks to a treadmill indoors somewhere until they get rid of it. There is a huge difference in the fields. A few weeks ago they were brown and now they are all full of green.

In other news there was a pheasant cooking on the side of the road, it was like something out of a horror film. It looks like the railway workers are actually doing something. The river looked rather inviting in the heat and i got asked why i was wearing a hat.

Total so far: 223430
Total left to go: 776570

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment