Friday 29 April 2011

Drowned rat


So after watching the royal wedding (shhhh don't tell anyone, i said i wasn't going to) and a trip to hospital ithought what a lovely day to go for a walk. I had a bite to eat and got changed. I looked outside and thought i'll wear my sunglasses as it was quite bright. I set out into what was nice weather.

Fast forward half an hour later. Whilst walking up the hill i thought blimey it's a bit dark so took my sunglasses off and turned around. What greated me was sudden darkness and cracks of thunder. I was over a mile from home and it looked like the rain had already hit there so i powered on up the hill. By the time i got to the top it was thumping down so i hid under a tree. Not a smart move i know. It didn't make good shelter so i thought sod it and started walking back down the hill.

Let's just say by the time i got home i was drenched. Fortunately i had a t-shirt on under my white t-shirt otherwise that could've been embarrassing! Of course it waited for me to step in the front door before stopping.

And this is what a soaking wet Tracey looks like.


Total so far: 309040
Total left to go: 690960

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment