Friday 8 April 2011

Spot the deer


Well i was walking along as you do, minding my own when suddenly i stopped and didn't move. In one of the fields is what i suspect a drainage ditch. As i was walking over the little bridge i looked to my left and there well hidden among the twiggyness was a bambi. It had been having a drink when i came ambling along. Anyway it stared at me and i stared at it slowly trying to get my phone out to take a picture. Then once i had i slowly walked away trying not to scare it. It must have only been 15 metres away which i what i consider close. If you look carefully at my picture you might be able to see it.

There literally wasn't a cloud in the sky when i started walking, which was nice. Not even the trails from a plane, it was completely bare.

It all happened today. A helicopter was heading in my direction and i thought it was rather low. As it got closer i could see it was that RAF chopper that has obviously taken a shine to me. It flew straight over my head and can't have been 20 metres above my head. That's twice it's flow that low over me now. On the subject of helicopters, i still can't believe i flew in one of those things. A silver one flew over in the direction of Oxford and i did wonder if it was Mr Plato on his way home from somewhere. Then i came to my senses.

In other news, i think i saw some little fish in the river and the railway workers have made some good progress.

Total so far: 231950
Total left to go: 768050

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment