Thursday 31 March 2011

Who remembers the NES?


So what happened today? Well there was that WW2 type military plane flying around again this time it looked like it had been rescued by the aviation equivalent of the RAC. There was a little orange plane flying in front of it. Very strange. I did try to take a picture but in my haste i missed it completely. I could put the picture of the blank sky on here and you can have a game of spot the plane.

I must say it was very windy today. Walking against it must do you some good because it makes everything twice as bloody hard. Of course had i gone in the other direction it would have been pushing me along which would have been far nicer.

There was a duck asleep on the river bank, well it was until it noticed me. There does seem to be an awful lot about at the minute. Three flew across the sky and i had a flashback to playing Duck Hunt on the NES all those years ago. Ah memories. You can tell your getting old when you start to reminisce.

In other news my dictaphone was rendered useless by the wind and a chinook flew over.

Total so far: 213490
Total left to go: 786510

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment