Wednesday 9 March 2011

Motivation (lack of)


Not really a good day today. It took a lot to drag my sorry backside out of the door. My legs are still in protest from the last two days. I think i will have a day off tomorrow and see if that helps.

I saw my first badger today unfortunately it was also my first encounter with road kill. It wasn't squashed or anything it just looked like it was asleep on the side of the road. Looked like it was a young one, i hope it didn't suffer.

In other wildlife news i startled two pheasants which in turn scared the life out of me. They were hiding in the reeds and as i stomped passed they both shot up into the air making that awful shrieking sound pheasants make. My heart nearly came out of my chest at the shock as well as a couple of expletives from my mouth.

Total so far: 146070
Total left to go: 853930

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment