Tuesday 8 March 2011

No pain, no gain.


Wow my legs really suffered today.

Yesturday i went to Oxford and did some exploring which included climbing up and down a tall tower with a very tiny spiral staircase. I think that is what did me in today. I probably shouldn't have done a 6.5 mile walk in hindsight but no pain, no gain.

Today was the first day i got to wear my nice new t-shirt. CRY sent me a pack consisting of sponsor forms, media guide, info leaflets, a pen, wristband and a t-shirt. I already managed to get some sponsors on my sponsor forms. It must be my flashy new t-shirt. I must say thank you to CRY for sending me all of this to help me in my mission to raise money for them.

I really struggled to get home to be honest. My legs were giving up on me towards the end but i still managed to get home in under 2 hours despite stopping several times. Could it be that i'm getting fitter? Am i really achieving my new years resolution?

Total so far: 140780
Total left to go: 859220

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment