Thursday 24 March 2011

When bumblebees attack


Nice day again. Anyone would think it was spring. I've noticed lots of butterflies around. The weather must be getting better. I think i'm going to have to start taking some hayfever remedies because i really suffered today. Is it the thing where everyone must suffer from hayfever at some point in their life because i never used to.

One thing that did annoy me today was when i looked over the river bridge somebody had thrown their rubbish in there. What is wrong with people?! If you don't need it put it in the bin or take it to the tip. Don't toss it on the side of the road it's just bloody lazy.

Following on from a comment i made yesturday about the noisy crows it would appear pheasants are just as bad if not worse. Also because the grass is growing you can see where the wildlife have little footpaths of their own. Well trodden animal paths through fields, up verges and through hedges. You never see anything using them though.

One of my dictaphone entries was: Dickhead boy racer. I needn't say anymore.

Near the end of my walk i was minding my own when i started being harrassed by a rather large bumblebee. Now my question to it was, do i look like a flower? I ran away from said bumblebee and initially thought i had been successful in my attepmt. That was until i realised it had hitched a lift on my back.

In other news, road kill seems to be on the increase.

Total so far: 188720
Total left to go: 811280

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment