Sunday 13 March 2011

X marks the spot


I nearly didn't go for a walk today but as ever i dragged my bum out of the door. It was a nice sunny day with clear skies except an X left behind by a couple of planes. When i came back it had all but gone.

The more i walk the more my legs hurt. I don't mean when i go for a walk i mean just in general. Part of me is slightly concerned i may be wearing my knees out. I have never known them to clunk and click so much. Today i thought this challenge is either going to be completed with great success or it is going to kill me. Maybe i will complete it (that is my intention!) but will be in a sorry state for it. I hope not.

I saw a couple of ducks on the river and passed a few walkers. Other than that it was a mostly uneventful stroll. I didn't even talk to myself that much. That makes me sound a bit crazy, nevermind.

Total so far: 166680
Total left to go: 833320

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment