Tuesday 1 March 2011

Pinch, Punch, 1st of the month


Well we are in March already! This year seems to be going quickly.

I went for a stroll today as it was chucking down with rain yesturday. It was very windy though and deceptively cold.

It's been a few days since i last went for a wander so i did feel it a little going up the hills. That'll teach me for having a break.

There wasn't really anything interesting today. I passed a couple of joggers, not my thing running. There was a massive dog paw print in the mud the size of my hand. I kid you not, it was huge. Well i presume it was a dog, you never know with all these big cat sightings.

I did think it might rain but fortunately it didn't although i did have my trusty carrier bag to stick over my arm if it did. When i got home i discovered that said carrier had holes in it. That would have been interesting.

Total so far: 115140
Total left to go: 884860

Visit http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Ashworth82 to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment